Friday, July 02, 2004

Countdown to ACC football championship game

This article ("7 cities compete to host ACC football title game," 7/2/04) says that the bidders include Charlotte; Baltimore; Jacksonville, Fla.; Miami; Orlando, Fla.; Tampa, Fla.; and Washington for the Atlantic Coast Conference football championship game in December.

From those, I'd say the answer is obviously Charlotte, but what do I know.

Unrelated to this, I have been studying on attending the Temple-Virginia game at Lincoln Financial Field (home of the Eagles) in Philadelphia on September 4. I drove by there in February en route to the deposition in New Jersey, and also my brother-in-law (who has a MBA from Temple, I think) and his gang went up there to a baseball game this summer and were studying the football stadium, so maybe we'll pool our interest and make it a road trip.

No comments: