Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thanks for nothing, Old Zach - four things

In reply to this, here's mine:

Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Trashcan painter
2. Dishwasher
3. Golf caddy
4. Term paper ghost writer

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Casablanca
2. Forest Gump
3. The Blue Brothers Movie
4. Field of Dreams

Four places I've lived:

1. Flatwoods, KY
2. Blacksburg, VA
3. Woodstock, VA
4. Leola, PA

Four TV shows:

1. Sportscenter
2. Golfcentral
3. M*A*S*H
4. Inspector Morse

Four places I’ve vacationed:

1. Maui
2. Bermuda
3. Hilton Head
4. Dominica

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Grilled filet with mushroom madeira sauce
2. Crab soup
3. Philly cheesesteak
4. Gyros

Four sites I visit daily (other than this one)

1. How Appealing
2. Blawg Republic
3. Blogsnow
4. RealClear

Four places I'd rather be:
1. a warm place, playing golf
2. a warm place, swimming in the ocean
3. a warm place, watching the sun go down
4. a warm place, having a nap

Four (law) bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Ken
2. Mark
3. Tom
4. Shane

No comments: