Saturday, July 12, 2008

One thing I would do if I had a motorcycle

I would join up with the first annual "Fire in the Hole" ride and rally, which covers this route:

• Highway 19 South to Alternate Route 58 West to Norton, VA.
• Highway 23 South to Big Stone Gap. VA.
• 1ft STOP: Powell Valley High School, Big Stone Gap. VA. (Rest/Fuel Break)
• Can you ride the TUNNEL? Must get through it to Highway 25E into Middlesboro, KY.
• 2nd STOP: Lunch break (several restaurants and gas stations).
• Route 119 North into Harlan and Whitesburg. KY.
• 3'd STOP: Letcher County Central High School. Stretch/Refreshments.
• Highway 23 South back into Norton. VA.
• Alternate Route 58 East to Moccasin Valley Rd. Route 613, Lebanon. VA.

And, I might pass the word to a few bikers I know, including Robbie Boggs, and Mike Abbott, and that woman lawyer down in Knoxville.

But then, I don't have a motorcycle, or even one of these.

No comments: